Tea Parties with Mrs. Claus
Breakfast with Santa & Mrs. Claus
Story Hour with Mrs. Claus
About Mrs. Claus
It is my pleasure to introduce myself. My name is Mrs. Ellen Claus. I have been married to Santa Tim for many, many years. I have 7 children, 5 grandchildren and have been a foster parent! I was born into a family of educators who instilled in me a love of education. I have a PhD in Education Administration, Masters in Education and a Bachelors in Early Child Development. I just love learning! I have a diverse background in education with over 20 years of experience. I was the owner of Diamonds and Chrome Tea Room in Canterbury Village and in Fenton MI and was the number one tea room in Michigan for many years. I just love tea parties! I also love theater. I have been Mrs. Claus at Canterbury Village, in several Christmas plays at the Fenton Village Players and parades throughout the years!
I also understand the safety concerns of parents and have ICHAT clearance checks and background checks annually for added peace of mind.
Fun Events with Mrs. Claus
All of Mrs. Claus’s fun events include the following:
- One on one greeting conversation with guests. This is a great opportunity to take selfies with Mrs. Claus! Please be sure to bring your camera fully charged.
- Mrs. Claus and her helper Elves will then begin the event.
- TEA PARTIES include a three-course child friendly tea along with a craft project and a dramatic reading of a Christmas book for example, “T‘was the Night Before Christmas” afterwards. Each person will have and a souvenier of this event to take home. This event is $20 per person.
- BREAKFAST WITH MRS. CLAUS will include a continental breakfast along with a craft project, dramatic reading of “T’was the Night Before Christmas” and a surprise visit from Santa Tim! There will be time afterwards to have your child’s picture with Santa. Please be sure to bring your camera fully charged. This event is $20 per person.
- STORY HOUR will include hot cocoa and cookies, a dramatic reading of a Christmas book, a craft project and singing Christmas songs together at the end. This event is $15 per person.
- Please let Mrs. Claus know of any food allergies.
Be sure to watch this page for announcement of these upcoming events. If you would like to have any of these events at your location there is a 10 person minimum.
Contact Mrs. Claus
To inquire about the fun events with Mrs. Claus and her availability for your event, please fill in the form below and click send.
Don't miss out!
Mrs. Claus’s calendar is filling fast!