Real bearded Santa With Authentic Santa Claus Suit
Magical Wedding Ceremonies & Marriage Proposals
Annual Clearance Checks For Your Peace Of Mind
Ho Ho Ho!
Tips for a Great Santa Visit
We want Santa’s visit to be very very special. Here are a few tips to help make your Santa visit merry.
Provide a cell phone number of someone at the event who will have it on.
Have a special place for Santa to park – very close to entrance of event.
Have someone outside to meet Santa – to show him the way and to load toys into his sack if needed.
Plan it so Santa can make a “Grand Entrance” – Have everyone participating in a common task (singing.)
Place Santa’s Chair so it has a great holiday background for photos. Leave room behind for group photos
Place payment in a Christmas Card so you don’t have to hand Santa a check or cash and risk a child witnessing the transaction.
Keep the children together and occupied to give Santa a few minutes for his departure.
Mrs. Claus Report: For a truly magical experience for your child, send Mrs. Claus a short report about your child so his/her visit is personalized and special. Please include in your child’s report their interests, current event that just happen or name of Elf on Shelf if they have one. Send your child’s report to Mrs. Claus at michigansbestsanta.com.
Your visit will include...
- Grand Entrance
- One on one greeting conversation with guests. This is a great opportunity to take selfies with Santa!
- Santa proceeds to a chair with holiday decorations/backdrop for more formal pictures.
- Some additional ideas to extend the performance past the basic 45 minutes:
- You may pick one of the following:
- Christmas Carols with guests
- Santa dancing with guests to “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
- Trivia questions asked by Santa.
- Dramatic reading of “T’was the Night Before Christmas” by Santa and/or Mrs. Claus
- If you choose, Santa can give out your gifts with assistance of a helper OR Santa will pass out Christmas bonus checks for company events. Santa poses with each person for a personal photo opportunity – have your camera ready and charged.
- Gifts should be opened after Santa has met with each guest. Opening gifts all at once makes a great exit time for Santa.
Contact Santa Tim
To inquire about Santa Tim’s availability for your event please fill in the form below and click send.
Don't miss it! call now!
Santa Tim’s calendar is filling fast!